Things That Get to My Nerve

by | |
I can be annoyed by some kinds of people. But among all, here are the top list of people who annoys me the most.

Careless people. Especially those who doesn't bother to put things back on it's place, or let everything lying around without any clue when they will tidying up. People who doesn't bother to take good care of their own stuff and other people stuff (MY stuff especially).

People who easily share cups, spoon, and even toothbrush (eeeww - I KNOW!). I grew up taught NOT to share cups or spoon (sikat gigi mah sudah barang pasti yah) for hygienic reason. Even if it's with my own parents or sibling. So at home, if I found my used cup/ glass/ mug on suspicious condition (eg. moving place), I'd rather put ini in the sink and take a new one.

Those are two types of people that often gives me headache. Just two, but may cost me serious mental disturbance :p.

Anyway, if you get really annoys with people who's grammatically ill, you might don't want to read this post at the first place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment